Flexible radial disks are fantastic for polishing surfaces while preserving shape and texture. They can remove scale and sand up to a mirror polish - and are almost completely dust free for home friendly polishing!
• Use 3-6 discs per mandrel for best performance.
• Produce a uniform finish that is easily controllable.
• Great conformability and flexibility - easily finishes
detailed or hard to reach areas.
• Runs clean - no chemicals or compounds required.
• Runs cool - safe for delicate pieces.
• Sold per dozen.
• Recommended speed 15,000RPM to max 30,000RPM
Here is the order of the grits for polishing with radial bristle disks, from coarse to mirror polish:
Light Green 1µ
Pink is an alternate fine finish, instead of using peach or light green. It makes a satin gloss pumice finish and can be used after 400-grit blue radials.